Conti X-One coffee machine
The X-One comes in two models 2 and 3 groups and two versions (E) espresso and (TC) tall cup. The X.one turns out to be a wise choice for a demanding professional.
Contact us for prices
The Conti X-One Espresso Machine is an efficient machine that allows you to make high quality beverages in big quantities. This machine is low cost but technically advanced in its control system. A very modern and sleek machine that will make any business stand out from the crowd!
Conti X-One Benefits
- High Volume yet high quality options.
- Pre-infusion that irons out user errors, so this produces consistent quality.
- PID adjustment system enables you to find the ‘sweet spot’ for your coffee.
- Stable Temperature allows consistent taste results.
- LED ‘Barista Lights’ let the barista work cleaner and be more efficient.
- Eco-Mode – enables the machine to heat up faster for service.
- Lever Activated Steam Arms for ease of use.
- Sprung-loaded ‘Purge’ function ensures steam arm stays free from milk build up.
- The Auto GRP Cleaning function makes cleaning simple!
- Cleaning ‘shut down’. Protecting the machine from damage if left unclean.
- Stable group temperatures to within +/- 1.5°C tolerance.
- PID system temperature adjustment.
- Advanced Diagnostic system with ‘eye-level’ display. To assist in fault diagnosis, service and filter change intervals. Including coffee counters, shot timers and boiler temperature.
- LED ‘Barista Lights’ let you see the perfect extraction and helps the barista to work cleaner and be more efficient.
- Advanced Thermalsiphon system and GRP heads. This ensures maximum temperature stability and consistency.
- Group isolation system, allowing individual groups to be worked on whilst the machine is working. So this will limit any ‘downtime’ and loss of productivity.
- Optional Steam Control – steam arm adds texture to milk. Also it can be set to a desired temperature (switches off once temp reached) – avoids milk being scalded.
- Variable Pre-Infusion – another valuable function as it allows you to vary the pre-infusion time. So this will ensure optimum espresso extraction.
- Auto GRP Cleaning function makes cleaning simple.
- Cleaning ‘shut down’. The machine simply will not work if not cleaned.
- Eco Mode-drops the boiler temperature to 60 deg c. Perfect for quiet periods or overnight and enables the machine to heat up faster for service.
- Espresso or Tall Cup machine available
- Multiple configurations from 1GRP through to 3GRP
- Available in Flame Red, Gloss Black and also Ice White, all with neon blue LED’s
- Custom Colours and finishes available (extra cost and lead time)
- 3500W (20amp) element in the 2rp (option to upgrade to 6000w) and 6000w(30amp) in 3 group
➊ Extraction temperature settings set according to coffee industry standards. The thermosyphon system associated with the adjustable flow control, on each group, ensures high temperature stability for coffee, whatever the production volumes. An electronically controlled boiler with a PID system.
➋ Control panel. The illuminated press buttons are sized because this allows easy and intuitive selections.
➌ Steam taps with dual function. So you lift the lever and a steam jet installs quickly to full speed in the locked position. To close simply lowering the lever. To activate the “flush” function, a simple press on the lever is enough. It is that simple and effective!
➍ Also a mixed hot water function. So simply press the control key and a pre-programmed quantity of water is quickly delivered at the right temperature and without splashes.
➎ Lighting of the operating area with light beams. In addition these are placed near the coffee groups illuminating the operating area and bring a real ease of use.
➏ Stainless steel wire drip tray and spacious basin. Stainless steel wire drip tray, as this will not to stain the bottom of the cups. It has a wide and spacious basin that is removable.
➐ Adjustable flow control. The adjustable flow control device (1 per group) allows you to set the temperature level of the first coffees.
➑ The display is directly in sight. The display provides all information allowing the general control of the machine. Information on settings, management and maintenance is easily visible.
➒ Finally, the Conti’s signature is subtly underlined by a ray of light.
|Features||2 Groups||3 Groups|
|Power||3 Phases||3 Phases|
|Voltage||400 V||400 V|
|Heating power||4200 W||6000 W|
|Maximum intensity per phase||8A||10A|
|Boiler capacity||13 L||20 L|
|Size in mm (W x D x H)||768 x 553 x 527||983 x 553 x 527|
|Net weight||58 kg||65 kg|
|Gross weight with packaging||69 kg||82 kg|
|Pump flow||100 L/H||200 L/H|
|Boiler temp controlled by sensor + PID||Yes||Yes|
|Mixed hot water||2 x doses||2 x doses|
|Spout height in mm – Espresso||83 mm||83 mm|
|Spout height in mm – Tall Cup||160 mm||160 mm|
|Wire stand for the X-one TC||2||3|
|Automatic cleaning of the coffee groups||Yes||Yes|
|Heating element security||Yes||Yes|
|Flowmeters stopping taps||2||3|
|Porter filter 1 spout||1||1|
|Porter filter 2 spouts||2||3|