30 MINUTES PREPARE IN 6 STEPS
Surprise your guests with something unexpected: give a Belgian twist to an Italian classic. The magical bond between Lotus Biscoff and coffee adds that little bit extra to this popular dolce.
Serves 8 people
• 3 eggs
• 6 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp amaretto
• 500 g mascarpone
• 250 g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
• 1 cup of strong coffee
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
Prepare in 6 Steps
- Separate the eggs and beat the yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Flavour the mixture with the amaretto and add the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites and carefully fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Divide the Biscoff among glass dishes and pour a splash of coffee on top.
- Cover with a layer of mascarpone cream. Repeat these layers until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Finish with sieved cocoa powder.