If you love cheesecake, you will love this even more. The hard part is to leave it alone overnight, without sneaking into the fridge to snack.
Serves 6 – 8 people
• 8.8 oz white chocolate
• 8.8 oz Lotus Biscoff cookies
• 5.2 oz butter
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 2 cups mascarpone
Prepare in 6 Steps
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and heat slowly in a double broiler until melted. Do not use the microwave. Leave the melted chocolate to cool to room temperature.
- Grind the Biscoff to a powder in a blender. Melt the butter and mix with 200 g Biscoff powder.
- Line a loose-bottomed baking tin with parchment paper, making sure that it fits tightly. Grease the baking paper thoroughly.
- Press the Biscoff mixture firmly to the bottom of the baking tin. Place in the refrigerator to become firm.
- Mix the cream with the mascarpone. Fold the white chocolate into the mascarpone using a spatula. Spoon this mixture into the baking tin and put in the refrigerator. Leave the cheesecake overnight to become firm.
- Before serving, run a small knife around the edge of the cheesecake to make it easier to remove from the tin. Garnish the cheesecake with the rest of the Biscoff powder.